Key Hole

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."

Google

Monday, March 28, 2005

Team India: Reality or Mirage?

I write this blog as I seeth with anger, though personally I'm quite happy to bring my blog back to life, Team India have just lost their Captain and the team is now rudderless. Words can't aptly portray the pain and anger that I'm currently going through watching this team, supposedly the best-batting-lineup in the world, perform on the final day. No one expected us to win but not even our worst detractors would have expected us to come up with such a performance.

This team is supposed to be the best that our nation has produced in its 50-odd years of cricketing history. If this is the best, then sorry my fellow countryment, the day isn't long when the next-door bangla team would be in a similar position as to that of pakistan today.

As the cliche goes, 'Tough times separate the men from the boys'. Looks like there is plenty for 'Gangs' and his 'boys' to learn before they graduate to manhood.

PS: On the note of cliche, look up Amit Varma's Cricketing Cliche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home