Key Hole

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."

Google

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Professional

Software professionals as a creed can rarely be seen at their cube's during the early hours of the day. We pride ourselves in reporting to as well as working late. So, it was really a rude shock when on my usual weekend walk - don't ask me why it doesn't spill over to the weekdays - I spotted a member of the clan from the fairer sex (I somehow have a fetish for this term) reporting for work at 7am on a saturday morning.

She was dressed in true bharatiya nari style though the black high-heeled slip-on didn't match her attire (can't stop myself from typing that :-) ). As I was left wondering the intent for an early start to official duties on a saturday morning, the answer unfolded in the next few moments. She walked up the stairs and near to the door did she bend and picked up the broom stick to dust off my thoughts on her job profile.

I went ahead with the contentment that the thoughts on my clan still hold valid. Hail-ho!! techie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home