Key Hole

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."

Google

Monday, July 04, 2005

Tit-Bits

Some interesting piece of news that I read on The Week while travelling back to Salubrious Bangalore from Salty Chennai - ahem! I am referring just to the weather.

Byte 1: Somewhere in the juggles near ranchi. The forest guard catch a group of timber thief but the end result is that the criminals walk away scot-free. No, they don't owe their freedom to I won my cases come what may lawyer or by greasing the policewallahs. So, what ought to be the reason?

3 women. Yes, my friends t-h-r-e-e women. Here's how the rest of the story goes. Once the policeman catch the criminals, these women gather at the spot and ask the policemen to release the men. If they don't budge, hmmm!! they just strip down and start shouting for help. The policewallah's release the men just to not to make a name for themselves on the headlines.

Byte 2: I read the review of the book Who killed Daniel Pearl?. The review has got me hooked up to the book and I think I am gonna try getting that book ASAP. If by-chance you have read the book, please leave your comments.

Byte 3: A tea stall owner in UP got a electricity bill of 1.56 lakhs. Guess the appliance he used to run up this bill?




2 Bulbs.

PS: Do they send bills to the CM's residence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home